4:30-6pm = Drop-in Crafting (pride friendship bracelets, coloring sheets, patches, and nail polish)
6-7pm = Dinner
7-8pm = Icebreaker Activities (speed friending, step-into-the-circle, etc)
8pm-late = Queereoke and Drag Show!
8-9am = Breakfast
9am-10am = Opening Circle
10-11:30am = Workshop Session I
- NO! Giving and Receiving No with Comfort, Grace, and Glee (Pavilion)
- Know Your Rights! LGBTQ+ issues in voting, employment, and education by Virginia ACLU (Crossroads)
- Angels of the Get-Through: Queerness in Apocalyptic Times (Ladyslipper)
- Queer in Community (Under Registration Tent)
11:30am-12pm = musical performance by Annie Frazier!
12-1pm = Lunch (non-binary meet-up during lunch!)
1-3pm = Tour of Twin Oaks Community
1-1:30pm = Book Reading of “OtherWise Christian: A Guidebook for Transgender Liberation” by Mx. Chris Paige
1:30-3pm = Workshop Session II
- Queer Parenting (Pavilion)
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety Skillshare- Building our Toolkits (Ladyslipper)
- Intro to Tool Basics (meet at registration table)
3:30-5pm = Workshop Session III
- Getting Real Game (Pavilion)
- The Ways We Are Stronger (Crossroads)
- Polyamory – Deconstructing ‘Traditional’ Relating (Ladyslipper)
- Storytelling (Big Dome)
- Fungi & Friends—Intro to Mushroom Identification (meet at registration table)
6-7pm = Dinner (bisexual meet-up during dinner!)
7-8pm = Open Space introduction (suggest and decide on Sunday’s workshops!)
8-9:30pm = Open Mic (sign-up throughout the day on the community bulletin board)
9:30pm-late: Dance Party!
8am-9am = Breakfast
9-10am = Chill crafting and socializing
10am-12pm = Queer Haircuts with Ari and Julia!!!
10-11:30am = Open Space Session I
10am-12pm = Tour of Twin Oaks Community
12-1pm = Lunch (QTPOC meet-up during lunch!)
1:30-3pm = Open Space Session II
3:30-5pm = Open Space Session III
5pm = Closing Circle and Feedback Session
6-7pm = Dinner (leftovers extravaganza!)
7pm-late = Queer Short Films! We’ll be showing a series of short films featuring QTPOC and Asexual identities (and others of course cuz intersectionality!)
Optional Monday Program (to get to know Twin Oaks more)
8am-9am = Leftovers 4 breakfast
9am-10am = Help with conference site clean-up for a little bit
10am-12pm = Hangout with Twin Oakers in the main community and learn more about us!
12pm-1pm = Lunch at ZK (main Twin Oaks dining hall)
1-4pm = Hangout with Twin Oakers in the main community and learn more about us!